karenrobinsononline – Cookies Policy
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit.
A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the website of more use to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the website, we may place cookies files in your web browser.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to enable certain functions of the website,
- to provide analytics,
- to store your preferences,
- to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioural advertising.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the website and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third parties cookies to:
- report usage statistics of the website,
- deliver advertisements on and through the website,
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
karenrobinsononline – November 2018