https://karenrobinsononline is operated as a sole owner by Karen Robinson.
The address is 79 The Green, Thornaby, Stockton on Tees TS17 0AN
Email address is email@example.com
The right to amend the service or withdraw it without notice is reserved. No liability for site unavailability for any period of time is accepted.
Some parts of the site will be restricted on occasion to users who have registered or purchased a membership. Such use will require a password or passcode to access. This information must be treated as confidential and not disclosed to any third party as it is specific to the user.
Anyone using your internet connection must be aware of these terms and comply. This is your responsibility.
karenrobinsononline may not be used for:
- Breaching laws or regulations – local, national, international
- Fraud or any other unlawful use or purpose
- The purpose of harm or attempting harm including on minors
- To knowingly send or upload material containing viruses, harmful software, spyware or malware or any coding that will affect the use of the website.
- Attempting unlawful access to the website or attack on the site – this is a criminal offence and will be reported as such.
- Copying or selling information on any part of the website unless specifically allowed to do so
- Reputation damage
Details and material on this website are covered by intellectual copyright and as such protected by copyright laws. All rights are reserved.
Do not reproduce images, content and branding without prior consent. Breaches will mean your right to use the site are revoked and materials copied must be destroyed.
Content on the website is up to date at the time of publishing. Information will not be updated on a regular basis. Any updates, however, will clearly state that this is the case and will be re-dated.
Guarantee of accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, any liability for loss or damage by any user must exclude:
- Loss of income
- Loss of revenue
- Loss of data
- Loss of quantifiable or unquantifiable administrative and management time
Should you upload information to karenrobinsononline we have the right to use, copy and distribute for any purpose. We may disclose your information if a third party claims that their intellectual property rights have been violated.
We do not take responsibility for accuracy of content you upload. We do n to accept liability for the content you upload.
The right to remove any material or comments remains ours as we see fit.
Links in blogs and articles are for information only and karenrobinsononline accepts no responsibility over the content or veracity of the information.
Breaches will be dealt with at our discretion, and may consist of:
- Removal of posts or material uploaded
- Suspension from the site
- Legal warning
- Legal proceedings
Actions are not limited to this as other appropriate actions may need to be taken
karenrobinsononline – November 2018